Laminate flooring advantages:
1, wear-resistance: about 10-30 times more than ordinary lacquered floor.
2, beautiful: computer can be used to simulate a variety of wood grain and patterns, colors.
3, stable: completely broke up the original wood structure, destroying the characteristics of anisotropy and swelling and shrinkage, the size is extremely stable, especially suitable for the room of the floor heating system.
4. In addition, the laminate flooring has anti-shock, anti-static, anti-pollution, light-resistant, cigarette-resistant, easy to install, and easy to maintain.
Laminate floor defects:
1. The floor blisters can not be repaired after damage, and the foot feel is poor.
2. Since the laminate flooring uses a large amount of adhesive in the production process, its environmental performance cannot be guaranteed. It is recommended to choose a large brand manufacturer to purchase the laminate flooring.
How to choose laminate flooring
1, look at the brand: well-known brands, especially the well-known brands of domestic manufacturers, can guarantee product quality and after-sales service.
2, look at the material: normal laminate flooring should be based on high-density fiberboard.
3, see the thickness: the international standard thickness is 8mm, below this thickness is not strong.
4, look at the surface wear resistance number: the initial wear resistance value of the household floor surface is generally above 6000 rpm, the surface wear resistance of offices, shopping malls, dance halls and other places should be as high as possible.
5. See the amount of formaldehyde released: The standard of green building materials stipulated by international environmental protection organizations is not higher than 9mg/100g. Therefore, brands below this standard should be selected.
6, look at after-sales service: whether there is a warranty card, whether it is directly sold by the factory, whether the product is monopolized, etc., otherwise, problems in the use process will be difficult to solve.
7. Look at the moisture-proof measures: Is there a special moisture-proof floor mat, whether there is a thick moisture-proof layer on the floor, and whether the glue is a special floor waterproof glue.
8, see whether the price is fair: compare the quality of the floor and its after-sales service is worth the money, should not be cheap, so as not to suffer losses.
9. Look at the packaging: If it is imported goods, according to relevant regulations, there should be a Chinese logo and a customs inspection certificate. Otherwise, the road is suspicious and should not be credulous.
Method for identifying laminate flooring
A look: Observe whether the surface gloss of the laminate flooring is uniform, the pattern is well-proportioned, whether there are white spots or stains; whether the interface is neat and undamaged, whether there are tiny sawtooth cracks; whether the same brand or model has the recent test report of the quality supervision and inspection department Whether the content of the report has been altered.
Two touches: Carefully touch the surface of the wooden floor with your hand, whether there is a feeling of unevenness, and a good laminate flooring should have a smooth surface.
Sanwen: Smell the laminate flooring with a nose, even with a slightly pungent odor, indicating a higher formaldehyde content.
Four tests: Although consumers do not have equipment, they can still identify laminate flooring by simple testing methods.
Precautions after strengthening the floor installation
1. Try to reduce walking after 24 hours after installation. At least 48 hours before moving into heavy objects.
2. In the area where the floor is laid, the furniture with larger volume and weight should not be placed symmetrically, so as not to affect the free expansion and contraction of the floor.
3, when carrying furniture should not be placed, it is not appropriate to use iron furniture legs to directly touch the surface of the wooden floor; cushions can be added to the place where the table and chair are in contact with the floor to reduce the degree of friction on the floor.
4. The indoor humidity is kept at 40-70%. When the indoor humidity is less than 40%, appropriate humidification measures should be taken; when the indoor humidity is greater than 70%, appropriate ventilation and moisture removal measures should be taken.
5. Please close the doors and windows when going out to prevent the rain from drenching the floor and direct sunlight. If you accidentally pour water on the floor, wipe it off in time.
6. It is recommended to place a foot pad at the door to reduce the abrasion of the floor such as sand.
7. Do not sand or sand the floor surface.
8. When cleaning the floor, please use a vacuum cleaner or wring out the damp cloth to wipe the floor in the direction of the floor. Do not rinse with water.
9, the method of removing floor stains should be correct, can not use hard objects such as iron scraper. For special pollution, please wipe with mild neutral detergent and wet water. Do not use steel balls or chemical solvents such as acid or alkali to clean the floor.