This particular scroll base has a decorative centre which is preferred by some customers as it continues the decorative style of the legs throughout the centre stretcher. However, if you prefer something less intricate, we also offer the Scroll Table with a plain cross bar centre. This incredibly strong table has been a popular design since the 19th Century and adds plenty of character to any traditional interior. As the scroll design table is constructed of heavy cast iron it offers great stability in any of the top sizes that we offer and will provide excellent service for years to come. The Rectangular Scroll can be partnered with square or round pedestal so the same design of base can accommodate a very wide variety of top sizes and shapes.
These tables look great with traditional pub chairs such as the Straight Leg Mates Chair or the Bentwood Fanback. However, they also work well with more contemporary seating such as the Boston Side Chair or t he Leather Abbruzzo restaurant chair.
● 1. Sofa frame: heavy duty hardwood, reinforced with glued corner blocks
● 2. Sofa seat: High density foam upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Solid wood leg
● 1. Table top: 4.5cm Fire-proof plate with 2mm ABS protective edging
● 2. Table leg: cast iron with black powder coat
● 3. Adjustable non-marring level glides
● 1. Chair Frame: ASH solid hardwood
● 2. Chair seat: High Density foam with upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Plastic floor glides
● 4. Mortise and Tenon Style Construction with metal wood screw reinforcements